domingo, 22 de marzo de 2009

Places to visit in London (XI): Shakespeare's Globe Theatre


The Great Shakespeare... A great theatre with lots of activities, exhibitions, performances, plays... Yeah, it is a must as well. It's part not only of British history, but also of world literature history. I have been there some times and I have to tell you that when I'm there I can visualize how plays were performed in the past; I can also imagine the actors performing and I can finally become a spectator... Why don''t you try? By the way, London is one of the most important places for theatre across the world. There are plent of theatres where you can see from classical morality plays to the most modern performances (Sarah Kane, Harold Pinter, Tom Stoppard). We could also learn from this...

No hay comentarios: