jueves, 16 de julio de 2009

Classes with David (by Jaime)


It all began one day in July in Ireland. I had studied at Alpha College for a month. I started in pre-intermediate level , but, during the second week, I was promoted to the next level: intermediate. I was OK; I liked that until, in my first class, I met my teacher: David.
Apparently, he was a very polite and and extraordinary teacher, but when we really got started, he showed us his dark side. He was crazy!! He taught us the names of crimes and, then, he grabbed a knife from his bag and he demonstrated how to kill a person. Later, he read a story about a murderer rabbit which killed and skinned off different animals. The teacher got agitated at that!!
I was very scared, but he continued with his "class." He told us about a murder he saw in Spain some years ago....

NOTE: this story was found in a teenager's diary. He wasn't able to finish it because he disappeared from his new class.

No hay comentarios: