jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

Just in Case

If any of you is interested in getting in touch with me to ask questions, express ideas and commentaries OUT OF THE TOPICS of this blog, you can send your emails to the following email address: ANCOLLA3@gmail.com. This way, I will be able to answer personally if you don't want to have your email published. If not, please, do get in touch with me through "Comentarios", as always. In any case, I promise I'll answer all emails, but I don't know how long it will take. That's all so far. Please, remember one crucial thing: you are the ones who make this possible. Without you, this blog and even a huge part of myself would not exist. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

2 comentarios:

Carol A. dijo...

De nada hombre, un placer.

Oh oh y se te puede agregar al msn y chatear y cotillear? Qué genial sería! No te parece buena idea? Verdad que sí? Oh sí (H)
Y jugaremos al buscaminas! Diamantes! A las damas!
Y me corregirías las frases en inglés que pongo en el nick.. Segurísimo que en algo fallo.
Oh oh oh oh
Entonces sí?
Como ves, hay más pros que contras.
Es más, no hay contras.
Uh!!


Ahhh tengo una pregunta. En los campamentos de inglés, se aprende algo? Porque se lo comenté a gente que fue a alguno y dicen que no sirve para nada...

David Leal dijo...

Answering your question is difficult. First, it depends on the Camp, staff, organization... Second, it depends on the student. I know Summer Camps which are fantastic, but some students learn nothing because they don't want to (yeah, it sounds stupid, but it's reality). Of course, there are also English camps that don't work at all. In any case, if you happen to choose a good camp and you want to learn, you will definitely do!