domingo, 17 de mayo de 2009

In Loving Memory of Pío

Dear all, one of the most sensitive, humble, hard-working, and positive persons I have ever known has passed away. I will never forget you in my memories in your village, your home. How will I ever forget your smile, your tender and loving look, your humour...I can still picture you in my mind riding a bike with your straw hat on. You took care of my grandma when she was there; you took care of my family when help was needed; you took care of me when I was a child... You are no longer here, but you will always be in our hearts. I'm looking forward to meeting you some day a long way beyond this world.

"Let children walk with Nature, let them see the beautiful blendings and communions of death and life, their joyous inseparable unity, as taught in woods and meadows, plains and mountains and streams of our blessed star, and they will learn that death is stingless indeed, and as beautiful as life." (John Muir)

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death." (Robert Fulghum)

No hay comentarios: